Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Carnival Comes to Daly City

The Carnival Comes to Daly City
by Stephanie & Diane




There was a carnival at Daly City on the past 3 days. They usually come every year for 3 days, and usually are packed up with lots of fun, colors, and games. They actually have a new ride that is called the '' Freak Out ''. It was pretty scary and was the most frightening one of all. It seemed like a claw ride and was very colorful. Although there was a new ride, there were also the originals too. The Thriller was very very dizzy. It spins around in a circular form which also holds down the gravitational force, making it very hard to move as it pushes you down. I also remember going on the little candy swinging ride last year. they still had it this year, but even though it was a kiddy ride it was VERY scary for me.
One of the carnival originals was the ferris wheel which was pretty fast. The ride that really creeped me out was the Ring of Fire. It was very scary for my friend who says that she felt like she was going to fall off from the top of ride. For me I did not go this year, but my friend did. It was pretty scary last year and I also got a red snow cone which was very beautiful looking with all the red on the ice. My friend actually got a caramel apple, which I really wanted to taste once in my lifetime. The carnival was very fun and entertaining, I hope you could go to the carnival next year! Bye Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment