Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Field Dayyyy!!!!!!

Field Day
By Xandria & Adrianne




So, field day, it can be either be joyful or the worst day of your life. Now I mean falling off a scooter on your face in front of everyone during the race. I can imagine it now, my name on a tombstone, date of death: May 9,2014 and the cause....being drowned by water balloons or something like that. However, it's also pretty fun. In my experience, field day was enjoyable to see people fall on their face. No I'm kidding. Really, it's fun, you get to try all sort of different activities at a short amount of time. Like last year, there were water balloons involved, but I didn't get to try it. During field day, There are two activities one in the gym and then you rotate and transfer outside. So that's field day! Don't die!!

No comments:

Post a Comment