Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Julie Brosnan Teacher Profile

Name: Julie Brosnan

Grade: 6th, 7th and 8th

Subject: Reading, Language Arts and French

Where I went to school: Universite Pour Les Etrangers d'Aix en Provence and Cal State Northridge

Favorite food: Sushi, Thai and French

Favorite band/artist: Green Day and Nelly

Favorite sports team: The Bolshoi Ballet Company

Favorite book: The DaVinci Code and A Thousand Splendid Suns

I would travel to: Morocco
Advice for students: Learning is a constant life long adventure to be embraced and along the way, don't be discouraged by your failures and mistakes. Pick yourself up, learn from them and move on. You'll be a stronger and wiser person for it.

Fun Fact: Cheerleading captain in high school for 3 years.


3 comments:

  1. Hey Mrs. Brosnan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Madame Brosnan!!! My name is Amanda (Mandie) Martinez. I was a student of yours in '91-95 at Hueneme High. I always wondered where you were teaching. I hope all is well!! I'd love to tell you about my travels to France inspired by you and your teaching!! I'm not sure how I even found this site and you. Are you on FB or twitter?? I'm on FB if you are, mandy.martinez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to mention that
    I've really enjoyed surfing around your weblog
    posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed and
    I'm hoping you write once more soon!

    Check out my blog post :: commercial jukebox

    ReplyDelete