Monday, January 27, 2014

Death by Tacos, O21, OR Magcon Boys

Death by Tacos, O21, OR Magcon Boys
Column by Adrianna
Picture by Kris
Part 1
           
Hey people who still listen to what I have to say even though I’m a freaking idiot…. *awkward silence*. Anywho! (Leans on chair attempting to be cool, but falls). I’m not here to rant about what’s annoying me. Awh don’t be sad! I’ll Probably do one next week. C’mon I know you’re not that grumpy. Smile! Smile like I pushed you into a taco filled volcano. That’s right, the best way to die, death by tacos. OK, let’s not talk about taco peasants taking over the world, but how O21 and Magcon boys are. Yes I just went there. First of all, who doesn’t die whenever Shawn Mendes or Jack sing!!!! Better yet, together. Like was I the only one who died a little when they posted that short Arianna Grande cover on Vine? I watch that video everyday, it’s not creepy. Nash Grier. Two words. His eyes. They are just *cries* perfect! And the way he acts with his little sister Skylynn is adorable. Tell me, when you watch them together that you don’t want him to be your brother… exactly. Now let’s just talk about Cameron Dallas and Matthew Espinosa. Literally 90% of the female population die over them. And I mean die as in they will literally try, key word try to jump onto a ship they’re on to get a selfie… A SELFIE…. However, they are both amazing individuals, their personalities literally make someone’s day. Hayes Grier and Taylor Caniff… I just can’t. OK, I literally like sound like Jack, you know thatsojack aka my favorite youtuber. I mean who doesn’t think it’s extremely cute when Taylor wears his bandana and if you don’t then go away. And when Hayes smiles, I die a little insid .eIt’s official, the Magcon boys captured my heart, locked it up, took the key and dropped into the--- OK, what am I saying. Anyways if you liked this, get ready to be invaded by O2l madness.
Part 2
Hello my people. So, you probably ready part one and decided and got a little taste of my weird and mental mind that you came back for more! That or you’re worried for my mental health. Anyways, you know about my obsession with the Magcon boys now I’m here to talk about my long timed, never can be cured obsession with O21. I SWEAR I’M LITERALLY OBSESSED WITH SO MANY THINGS. I THINK IT’S UNHEALTHY FOR MY WELL-BEING…EH. Anywhoo, let’s talk about my all time, chubby cheeked, penny board loving, favorite O21 member JC Caylen. He is one of the things I look forward to everyday his videos make me laugh so much that my brother came up to me to see if I was OK.  What about Connor’s little sound effects and oises he makes, it’s so adorable, creative and funny I literally can neverrr stop smiling or laughing while watching any of the videos. And Sam doesn’t know how much he inspires girls. When O21 hit one million Twitter subscribers, I screamed outside my house and cried in the street for like 10 minutes. OK, that’s all for now byee!!

1 comment: