Thursday, May 8, 2014

2 out of 7 students aren't exactly sure what it means to be bullied!

Bullying Assembly @ TRP


by Adrianne



informal Bullying Student Survey

4 out of 7 students, have been bullied

2 out of 7 students, don't know (this surprises me a bit)

1 out of 7 students, haven't


So today I just found out we were having an anti bullying assembly on Friday. I gave this a lot of thought and it made me wonder what bullying actually is. Now you may think, "how do you not know what bullying is?" well just think for a moment. There are different kinds of bullying, but what is the general idea of it? How do you even know if they're bullying you? They can be joking around or something, but we don't know that. When thinking about this kinda makes me wonder if I actually have seen someone being bullied. I've been asking a couple random people if they've been bullied and this is what I got.




No comments:

Post a Comment